Tuesday 27 November 2007

Quick Hello from Jericoacoara

The internet here is SO slow and SO expensive - so my long blog will have to wait until the next town. We are here in ´Jeri´for a total of 5 lovely relaxing days - it's a fabulous beach town and our posada is AMAZING (we could easily stay here for weeks)! Only 3 more night to go - bummer! I promise to get up my VERY long blog post asap:) Abrigada! (one of the few Portuguese words we have picked up - means thank you)

Oh & a belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family in Minnesota:)

2 comments:

Helen said...

Phew, hello! Good to hear you made it out of the jungle alive. I bet this place was a sight for sore eyes. It is AMAZING! No wonder you can't afford the internet. All 'stop, revive, survive' pit stops should be this nice. Soak up every last second...

Mom said...

Glad to know that you are at a new location and safe and sound! I check the blog daily to know all is well; plus, it is very interesting and I enjoy your stories. Thanks for the greeting for Thanksgiving. We love you both and are thankful to hear from you.

XXOO Mom

 
eXTReMe Tracker