Wednesday 28 May 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary to US!

Today is our third wedding anniversary:) We were out so late last night seeing George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic last night to celebrate my brother's 26th birthday, that we decided to just take advantage of this lovely weather and relax on the boat and enjoy the gorgeous lake tonight with my parents. Gosh I can hardly believe 3 years has already gone by:) I think this travel has brought us even closer together - it's great to be married to your best friend - that's for sure. Love ya Murray:)

8 comments:

The Rhode Family said...

Lovely photo!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Love, Beth, Mike & Tommy

Vegemite Wife said...

A very Happy Anniversary! And so nice that you are back in Minnesota for it! Awwww!
Can't believe it's been 3 years - wow!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Happy anniversary to you both....nice relaxing day on the lake sounds fab!! weather is still pretty good in Sydney so we are off to Manly tomorrow so will be thinking of you both! I have quite a lot of news so will send oyu an e-mail.....

Anna & Ali

The Tune's said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Caitlin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversaire!!!!!

That's such a wonderful thing to say about Murray... Am welling up!
It flies by when you're with the right one.. so they tell me!!!

xxxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! (late!)

And SEE!! You can join me in thumbing your nose at ppl who said traveling that long and much together would drive you apart. ;)

Very very sweet thing to say about Murray. Have fun in MN and enjoy your family! (and how fun to see George Clinton and PFunk!!! I haven't seen them in years! Years!) Can you go back out on your wedding boat? ;)

Do let me know if you head my way to MI!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary! I cant believe its been 3 years either! Hope you had a great time

 
eXTReMe Tracker