Tuesday 30 October 2007

Muy Bien

We´re here in Venezuela! Absolutely exhausted after 39 hours of travelling to get here, but we´re here! It was 40c (110F) when we arrived!!! After much walking in circles finally found the hotel, and our friends & we just had a nice bite to eat with them. Tonight we meet our tour guide and the rest of the group then tomorrow we´re out of Caracas & we head out towards the beach (YAY!!)

I will try and post the rest of our Aussie photos tomorrow morning before we go:)

3 comments:

Helen said...

40 degrees!! Quite a shock after the meat storage like temperatures of United I am sure. I hope you have both whipped out those singlets.

"A nice meal" - gourmet pizza?!

andrea said...

yay! I am so glad you made it safely, and what an awesome adventure you are about to start, I can't wait to read all about it!!

Joni said...

LET THE ADVENTURES BEGIN!
Stay safe!
Love you,
Joni

 
eXTReMe Tracker