Tuesday 11 March 2008

FED UP!

cue screaming and feet stomping

I have now been working on the latest blog post for approximately 10 hours, and the darn freakin slow internet connection keeps messing it up. So please do me a BIG favor and do not scroll down to my partially finished post, or I may just cry. I WILL finish it as soon as the darn Bolivian internet allows me to!!!!!!!!!!

Update
I have deleted the half finished post, and now that I found fast internet, I realise it is a blogger problem. I will get my post published asap, once blogger fixes whatever is wrong (changes say that they are saved, but when I go back to add more changes, the previous ones have disappeared, anyone else having this problem??)

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Heather said...

Oh no :( That is SOOOOOO frustrating...

I would have been in tears! Blogger was giving me some problems on Monday but not really the same thing as what's happening to you. If I'm understanding your problem correctly, here's a possible solution: As you're posting pics and writing your captions, copy and paste the html into a word document and save it there, then when it's done, just cut and paste it back into blogger.

Would that help?

Monique said...

Thanks Caitlin

Ohhhh Heather- good idea
I had saved a copy in word once this started going wonky, sounds like your idea may just work though!! Thanks:)

 
eXTReMe Tracker